Welcome, Guest | RSS
Sunday, 19.05.2024, 04:23
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » English Forum » Raid Time » All gather crafting and expert lures.
All gather crafting and expert lures.
1emonDate: Monday, 12.09.2011, 06:16 | Message # 1
Guild Master
Group: Администраторы
All gather crafting and expert lures and save it. we chose the day and make them in one big group

SkiverDate: Sunday, 11.12.2011, 19:09 | Message # 2
Private
Group: Проверенные
The regular Sunday craft raid is a great event smile It is fun and gets a load of loot for everyone. I have a couple of problems which need to be addressed because they have been ongoing and not resolved:

1) some people can't be at the Sunday raid.
2) I have characters with different professions.
3) due to limited bag space I always run out of bag space - and then run out of rift loot bag space, this will lose loot.

Problems 2 and 3 are linked. If the raid opens [Rift Lure - Apothecary] ALL first - ppl who don't want herbs can trade and free bag space. Also i can logout my Apothecary and it is finished.

Then i can log Melia or Bigjobs. Bigjobs has Outfitter and Runecrafter. So if we all used [Rift Lure - Runecrafter] and [Rift Lure - Outfitter] Bigjobs would get the chance for [Master Craftsman Mark] to drop. Then ppl can trade all cloth to Ownage and who doesn't want rune mats and outfit mats can trade to free up bag slots and it is finished.

Melia has 3 profs - all smithing, dropping metal crafting mats - Armorsmith, Weaponsmith and Artificer.

I am not demanding to arrange everything to please me. If we keep lures used by Profession simply everyone gets more bag space slots.

I tried to make a second raid for metal crafting lures for smith professions, but in the end I made a few rifts with Jeremy because he thought he would not be at the Sunday raid. Melia has missed all smith lures for weeks. with 3 proffessions there are 3x recipes to buy, so only Melia needs the marks badly. Some of the people who left guild could not be at Sunday raids. Not sure who still in the guild can't get to them, but another raid would be necessary to include everyone.

It makes sense to keep Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, and Artificer lures together in one raid as they all drop ores. there is no reason why everyone can't come to both raids, except problem 4) that we have a full raid and can't invite someone. Maybe people get tired/bored or have to go, maybe someone misses out that week. Another reason for a second raid.

Apologies for the wall of text :| but I don't want to organise another chaos run and still miss all the smith lures.... cry

So reply pls who wants a metal smith raid, good/bad days, who can't do Sunday smile

Message edited by Skiver - Sunday, 11.12.2011, 19:13

Forum » English Forum » Raid Time » All gather crafting and expert lures.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Statistics
Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Create a free website with uCoz